Kawasaki-Versys touring Fun any road


Preparation



Kawasaki-Versys touring Fun any road


I'm 6'2" 350 lbs and the Versys carries me fine. I fixed the seat problem with this and this. Not the most glamorous fix but it got me through a 600 mile trip to the Outer Banks and Eastern Shore Virginia last week. Its great for commuting. Most people get 45-50 mpg. Check out http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/. Lots of guys do some adventure riding with the V. There are several options for side cases. I have Shad SH-42s (which I don't recommend btw). I've seen a few pics of a Versys with Trax cases and they look pretty good on the V. I lowered the footpegs on mine and its much more comfortable on long rides as I have a bad knee. besides the seat which is terrible, the windscreen is not good either. There are several alternative windscreens, but none really stand out as a much better option based on posts I've read. I have a Givi windscreen and its ok. I love my V!! its great fun in the mountain twisties too!! GET ONE!!!!